Our mission is to help your business grow through technology optimization while letting you get back to running your business. You can begin making your technology work for you instead of...
It can be frustrating dealing your industry software when you’re not an IT guru. Often your software company will ask questions, you may not know how to answer or even how to find the answers. Apex Technologies can ...
work with your industry software company to facilitate upgrades, updates, troubleshooting and repairs so that you’ll be free to run your company. We’ll strive to gain a working knowledge of your software system enabling our technicians to have a better perspective of your needs so we can help make sure that your network is fully compatible with your software’s needs.
As a small to mid-size business, keeping your accounting on track and running smoothly is a priority. Apex Technologies can quickly and easily troubleshoot any issues you may have with your Quickbooks software. Our staff is experienced with this valuable tool and can integrate upgrades and troubleshoot your issues as needed.
Microsoft Office/Office 365
Apex Technologies can help you and your staff with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based productivity suite.
Office 365 utilizes a per user monthly billing rather than the traditional per machine rate, significantly reduces the amount your organization has to spend to get the same productivity suite that you are used to. Microsoft Office 365 features include:
- Ability to access documents from anywhere on a multitude of devices like smartphones and tablets - wherever there is an Internet connection.
- World-class collaboration anywhere, at anytime.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and OneNote as well as an online meeting place with HD video and screen s haring.
- Hosted Exchange - stop worrying about your onsite Exchange email server and utilize Microsoft's high availability email infrastructure
- Servers with a 99.9% uptime to save you the expense of having to maintain your own IT infrastructure.
Your network server is a wondrous creature, often under-utilized, and capable of great feats. Your Microsoft server comes with a unique feature called “Active Directory”. This feature allows you to set up Users, storage drives, program drives, etc which will streamline your business and provide for ...more efficient backup systems. Active directory provides the following features:
- Centralized Resources and Security Administration
- Single logon for access to global resources
- Simplified resource locations.
- Folder security and audit trail
- Capability of paperless operation depending on your server’s storage capacity.
- Streamlined document organization and virtual documents
- Detailed security and audit trail
- User specific folders and department specific folders enabling and restricting access based on need/clearance. For both storage and distribution of company documents.